Cash is flooding into emerging markets again—a whopping $2.1 billion in the second week of April—making a fourth week of gains.
It’s no wonder. Emerging markets have outperformed the S&P 500 by more than $3-to-$1.
Three events, in particular, are driving this new emerging markets boom—even in the face of President Trump’s “America First” policies.
- Increasing commodity prices, which drive growth in emerging nations,
- Rising foreign currencies, which increase foreign profits and cash flow, and
- Value—emerging markets stocks are cheap by U.S. standards, selling for a P/E ratio of 14.9 compared to 21 for U.S. stocks.
This is why shares in one of our technology stocks rose 25% in one day, jumped 55% in one month, and have mushroomed 92% since the first of the year.
This is also why the MSCI Emerging Markets Index has outperformed the S&P 500 by better than $3-to-$1 year to date. That distance is going to grow even wider as billions more flood into the emerging markets.
The reason is simple: at long last the commodities Bear Market of 2013 – 2016 is over.
- Steel prices have risen more than 50% since their lows last year while iron ore prices have soared 113% from their lows last year,
- Gold prices have risen 15% since mid-December to $1,290/ounce,
- Since August oil prices have risen 33%, from under $40 to $50 a barrel and
- Copper prices are on the move as well, up 22% over the past 6 months.
Of course, Wall Street’s pundits would have you believe that these are just short-term anomalies.
But here at Cabot Emerging Markets Investor, we see this “surge” continuing for years.
- President Trump’s stronger dollar is making U.S. goods more expensive and foreign goods cheaper around the world. The result will boost the earnings of companies overseas exponentially.
- Higher earnings growth. According to Morningstar, emerging markets are expected to grow earnings at a projected 5-year earnings rate of a whopping 10%! When you compare that to the S&P 500’s negative growth rate of -1.73%, you can begin to see why so much money is flooding into the emerging markets.
- Lower valuations relative to developed markets. As I mentioned earlier, emerging markets stocks are cheap by U.S. standards, selling for a P/E ratio of 14.9 compared to 21 for U.S. stocks.This is why global investors are trading out of bonds and piling into emerging markets stocks as they provide an attractive alternative for greater growth and higher yields.
We’re not the only ones who see this surge continuing.
PWC (formerly Price Waterhouse Coopers) projects emerging markets to top the world economy by 2050.
Business Insider quoted the PWC report as saying …
“Growth is expected to be driven largely by emerging market and developing countries, with the E7 economies of Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia and Turkey growing at an annual average rate of 3.5% over the next 34 years, compared to an average of just 1.6% for the advanced G7 nations of the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, the UK and Japan.”
Do you realize what this means?
The emerging markets will outgrow the developed world by $3-to-$1 over the next three decades. The result: The biggest boom in emerging markets ever.
So far, a small group of us have made a fortune as the groundwork of this exciting new revolution has been laid. But now as we enter this new period of rapid growth, even these great gains pale in comparison to those that lie ahead.
In fact, over the past 16 months we’ve seen a $10,000 investment in one company soar 120% to $22,000. Our favorite technology stock is up 66% in just eight months. And in the last 120 days, one of the premier energy companies that’s profiting from this new boom is up a whopping 63%.
Have I caught your attention?
I hope so because most analysts and financial journalists are missing this story by a country mile.
That’s because they are only focusing on (1) the companies that are shifting jobs back to the U.S. and (2) the 35% tariff the President wants to charge companies that open plants outside the U.S.
This is why you may not have heard about the surge in emerging markets or the huge gains our stocks are capturing.
After all, the “America First” narrative is a much better story to sell ad space. So it’s no wonder that 99 out of 100 financial journalists wouldn’t even think of calling a new bull market in the emerging markets.
And yet because of their keen understanding of the global economic forces that are now driving the emerging markets higher, dozens of big name institutional investors like BlackRock, FMR Inc. and Goldman Sachs are quietly repositioning their assets to profit from the coming boom.
You see, they know as we do here at Cabot, that’s its only a matter of time before main street investors discover that the emerging markets will outperform the U.S. and the world by $3-to-$1 over the next 10 years and pile into these plays hand over fist.
When word gets out, you will see these stocks explode in value. If historical patterns hold true, you could be looking at profits of as much as $10-to-$1 over the long term—but only if you establish your positions now.
In tonight’s BUY ALERT, you’ll find the opportunity to turn $5,000 into $10,000 in a year … into $20,000 in three years … and into $50,000 in five years (or more) as growth in emerging markets surpasses the U.S. and the developed world.
If you missed the big tech boom of the 1990s, or the real estate boom of the 2000s, or the cloud computing boom of the past 10 years, then this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the coming emerging markets boom that could secure your retirement over the next 30 years.
Don’t miss this.
Here’s a Sneak Preview of What’s Headed Your Way
As you’ll see in tonight’s BUY ALERT, our 10 top holdings are on track to ride the emerging markets boom to triple-digit profits not only in 2017 but potentially every year for the foreseeable future.
Our No. 1 Emerging Markets Stock is a locked-in profit opportunity that’s beginning to look a lot like pharmaceutical giant Dr. Reddy’s that handed investors 774% gains in 14 years.
Like Dr. Reddy’s, this company is also riding a wave of profit growth but in the global marketplace—connecting buyers and sellers from around the world.
When I say around the world, I mean it!
This Chinese company markets everything from machinery and industrial parts to apparel, packaging, food and construction equipment—all to the tune of $17 billion a year.
With emerging markets beginning to soar again, this company’s profits will soar as well.
With the Chinese yuan now considered a global reserve currency, the company not only could add as much as $170 million in profits this year but also see its stock price rise tenfold or more over the next decade.
I’m not the only one who sees a big breakout here.
Wells Fargo, 1832 Asset Management and Schroeder Investment Management Group have all taken massive positions in advance of a China stock surge—snapping up millions of shares … while 32 top analysts have just revised this company’s 2017 and 2018 earnings estimates upward in the past 30 days.
It’s no wonder. With 54% year-over-year sales growth and 42% year-over-year earnings growth, analysts see this company doubling in value twice in the next two years.
Because the financial media has buried this story, it’s completely off the radar, so you’re getting the opportunity to profit from one of the greatest wealth-building events of the decade before it ultimately makes front-page news.
Full details in tonight’s BUY ALERT. It’s free, as part of a one-day special offer, but you must act now.
Our No. 2 Emerging Markets Stock is one of China’s biggest private education companies—and one that could hand you 50% annual gains for the next 10 years and beyond.
- The Chinese culture puts stricter emphasis on education than we do here in the U.S. This is why China spends $2.3 trillion on public education—that’s nearly three times what they spend on national defense.
- As Chinese incomes have risen, more and more affluent Chinese want a Western approach to education to give their children an advantage in the battle for the best jobs.
- This is why the private education sector is flourishing, with annual tuition costs of up to $18,000 a year, compared with just $1,500 for a state-run school.
Despite the high costs of private education, there aren’t enough private schools to handle the surge in students. And it’s all because of something called gaokao, otherwise known as college entrance exams.
You see, a good score ensures a fast pass to the most prestigious universities. A lower score relegates you to the oblivion of a second-class lifestyle for the rest of your life.
That’s something no Chinese parent ever wants to see, which is why they are willing to spend as much as 25% of their income on education.
This is why the company has seen year-over-year revenues jump 83% over the past 12 months while registering 42% earnings growth—all as the stock has gained 94%.
It’s no wonder.
With 363 learning centers and 292 service centers in 25 of the country’s biggest cities serving 2.31 million students, the company is one of China’s leading private education companies. This is why the world’s top 20 institutional and mutual fund investors, together, own nearly $2 billion in stock in this company. This is also why we expect another blowout quarter.
For these reasons, we’re targeting 50% annual gains for the next decade and beyond, and I’m recommending you add this one to your holdings immediately.
But you must act now!
Wait until after our BUY ALERT is released and you could miss out on the next wave of profits headed your way.
That’s Why You MUST Establish Your Positions Now
As the world’s leading emerging markets stock advisory, hedge funds and institutional investors follow us closely. Once our BUY ALERT becomes public they could easily jump in and bid our holdings higher as they often do.
However, by establishing your positions now you’ll gain a head start in the race for profits. That’s why we release our BUY ALERTS directly to our readers through our encrypted email system—to make sure our readers don’t get bid out of our stocks.
This is how we not only doubled our readers’ money nine times since 2005 but also achieved a No. 1 ranking from The Hulbert Financial Digest, along with a Best Investment Newsletter of the Year designation by Peter Brimelow of MarketWatch.
All by focusing on the world’s top emerging markets opportunities.
I speak, for example, of the following:
- Ctrip, China’s No. 1 travel agency, has handed investors 124% annual average gains over the past 10 years.
- India’s Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories hasn’t done so badly either, up 773% over the past 14 years, for annual average profits of 55%.
- Mexican telecommunications giant América Móvil, another money-doubling juggernaut, has handed investors 447% gains over the same time period as well, crushing the S&P 500 by 70 to 1.
- With 662% gains over the past 10 years, Britain’s ARM Holdings has become one of the driving forces behind the Internet of Things.
If this sounds like the kind of global investing advantage you’re looking for, you owe it to yourself to read tonight’s BUY ALERT—before it becomes public information.
Here’s the best part:
It’s Your Free As Part Of A One-Day
Special Offer—But You Must Act Now
That way you’ll be able to experience firsthand the money doubling profits my faithful readers have enjoyed over the past twelve years—and the opportunity to profit from the rebound in emerging markets—before the big money piles in and drives our stocks higher and without your risking a dime.
So here’s the deal …
Simply by accepting this risk-free trial of Cabot China & Emerging Markets Investor, you’ll get:
- FREE: TONIGHT’S BUY ALERT featuring my complete buy list of 10 double- and triple-digit winners that are on track to profit from the surge in emerging markets stocks.
- FREE: The next month of Cabot Emerging Markets Investor 100% risk-free.
- Complete access to Cabot Emerging Markets Investor’s private website, past issues, and special reports for the next 30 days as well.
- FREE: My personal email so you can write and ask me about my stock recommendations as well as my buy or sell signals.
- FREE: My 100% satisfaction profit-first guarantee that covers you from day one through the very last day of your subscription.
All for the low introductory price of just $1 a day—all of it 100% refundable within 30 days if you aren’t absolutely thrilled with the money you’re making.
I’m betting that once you get a taste for the kind of money-doubling profits my Cabot Emerging Markets Investor will make you, I’ll bet I couldn’t pry your subscription from your hand if I tried.
Especially because we’re the only investment advisory that is not only covering this sector of stocks but also continuing to hand our readers money-doubling profits year in and year out.
If I’m right, I have won you as a reader for life and you will have locked in our best annual rate.
If I’m wrong, you won’t pay a dime.
Either way, you’ll get tonight’s BUY ALERT, the next month of Cabot Emerging Markets Investor FREE, and lock in our lowest price without your risking a dime.
So there’s no way you can lose.
But You’ll Need To Hurry
If you received our BUY ALERTS before, then you know how our recommendations can pop 10% to 20% after we release them.
That’s why this special offer and discount expires at midnight.
So what are you waiting for?
- Get tonight’s BUY ALERT now.
- Read why we’re expecting 50% to 100% gains from each of them in 2017.
- Take advantage of my 30-day trial and then decide if Cabot Emerging Markets Investor is for you.
With my 100% money-back guarantee, you really do have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Best of all, it’s your decision the whole way.
I guarantee that once you grab your first 50% gain, I couldn’t pry your subscription from your hand if I tried.
Chief Analyst, Cabot Emerging Markets Investor
P.S. I can’t stress this enough:
With oil prices rising rise 33%, steel prices exploding 50%, iron ore prices soaring 113% as the price of gold has jumped 15%, the bear market in commodities and emerging markets is over. Our 120%, 66%, and 63% gains to date prove just that.
Tonight’s BUY ALERT brings you the full stories on our top 10 stocks to buy now, how the rebound in emerging markets could hand you 50% gains in the next 90 days, and why it’s important that you establish your positions now.